Merchant Business Brokers Director, Shane Fox has become an elected member of Lake Macquarie Business Ltd (LMB), committed to helping the region’s businesses and community thrive and prosper.
Established in October 2015, LMB works to support the entire Lake Macquarie business community. A diverse group of passionate, energetic business owners and community leaders have come forward from around the Lake to lead an innovative approach to business connectivity as Directors of the Board.
The newly appointed Board comprises of:
- Kris Leck, President – Catalyst Project Consulting
- Joanne Jarvie, Vice President – Solar Power Australia
- Suzie Leask, Secretary – Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors
- Benjamin Connell, Immediate Past President – Emerge Business Advisory
- Gordon Maxwell, Chair TVE Committee – Belmont 16ft Sailing Club
- Bob Urry – Business Growth Centre
- Kate Cramp – Lake Macquarie City Council
- Shane Fox – Merchant Business Brokers.
Shane said he is proud to be a part of such a wonderful and supportive organisation that is doing such positive things for the Lake Macquarie business community.
“I am looking forward to working with the team to make a difference to the community and businesses in the region,” Shane said.
“We will be striving to make business and community a cohesive and cooperative body in Lake Macquarie, to build a better business community collectively. There are options for both community and business membership with LMB, so everyone can be part of making a difference to the community.”
LMB also offers many resources on its website, including:
- Contacts – connecting you to the business community
- Membership basics – making sure you get the most out of your membership
- Support for those building, promoting and running their own business
- Diagnostics – helping you understand your business.